- 161
Put me down.
把我放下来
- 162
Honey, it would mean
亲爱的 不卖房子的话
- 163
me going to jail for eight months.
我就要去蹲8个月的监狱了
- 164
I think that's pretty reasonable,
鉴于你确实罪有应得
- 165
considering you're guilty as sin.
我觉得这很合理
- 166
You said you were fine with selling.
你本来同意卖房子的
- 167
Before I knew we could trade
那是在我知道蹲一阵子监狱
- 168
a couple of months in prison to keep it.
就能保住它之前
- 169
What?!
干嘛
- 170
No, this is her daughter-in-law.
不是 我是她儿媳
- 171
Is it the hospital? Is it mama?
是医院打来的吗 是不是妈妈
- 172
Uh, thank you. Yes.
谢谢你 好
- 173
Gabby?
加布
- 174
I'm sorry, Carlos.
我很遗憾 卡洛斯
- 175
Some believe people are judged by the way they live life,
有的人凭当世之事断人
- 176
and others by the way they leave it.
有的人则凭身后之事断人
- 177
I like the lexington mahogany with gold leaf.
我喜欢这种带金叶的莱克星顿红木
- 178
It has a pink velvet interior and drapes,
里面是粉红色的天鹅绒和垂幔
- 179
plus it's hand-engraved so in case of a flood or earthquake,
还有手工雕刻的面板 万一洪水或地震
- 180
they'll at least know which one is hers.
他们至少能辨别出哪个棺材里是她