- 181
Don't you think that's a little over the top?
你不觉得夸张了点吗
- 182
Only the best for mama.
妈妈就要最好的
- 183
These funeral homes make a fortune
这些殡仪馆就是要制造一种假象
- 184
trying to convince people to overspend.
好说服人们心甘情愿多花钱
- 185
What are you saying?
你在说什么
- 186
I'm saying your mother was a sensible woman.
你母亲很通情达理
- 187
She wouldn't be comfortable with bells and whistles.
她不会喜欢这些花里胡哨没用的装饰
- 188
Maybe this one. Wood veneer.
这个吧 木质面板
- 189
- What? - You never liked mama.
-干嘛 -你从没喜欢过妈妈
- 190
It's awfully hard to like someone who actively hates your guts.
要喜欢一个对你恨之入骨的人很难
- 191
She always thought you married beneath you
她一向认为你屈尊娶了我
- 192
and let me know it.
而且毫不避讳让我知道
- 193
She loved you.
她爱你
- 194
She treated me like trash!
她待我如垃圾
- 195
God rest her soul.
上帝 让她的灵魂安息
- 196
I'm putting my mother in the grave.
我在筹备我母亲的葬礼
- 197
Now is not the time to pinch pennies.
现在不是斤斤计较的时候
- 198
Carlos, we're not exactly flush with cash right now.
卡洛斯 我们现在手头很紧
- 199
Let her be true to her roots. She was born humble.
她的出身不怎么样 应该归真反璞
- 200
And barefoot.
当时她连鞋都没得穿