- 261
I think this is yours.
我想这是你的
- 262
Yeah. Yeah, I've been looking for this one. Thanks.
没错 我一直在找它 谢啦
- 263
I don't suppose you have any idea where I found it?
我想你可能不知道我在哪找到它的
- 264
Those little suckers are drawn to bare feet and car tires.
这些小东西通常喜欢光的脚丫以及车胎
- 265
Since you're not limping or bleeding...
既然你没跛 也没流血
- 266
This is only temporary.
这只能暂时撑一下
- 267
You're going to need to take this tire and get it fixed.
你得把这轮胎送去修理
- 268
- Thanks, I will. - Seriously, it's not safe.
-谢谢 我会的 -真的 这不太安全
- 269
You'll probably only get 20 or 30 miles out of it.
你只能开20或30英里
- 270
All right, I promise.
好吧 我保证会去修的
- 271
Hey, listen. I'm about to break for lunch.
话说 我打算休息一会儿 吃个午餐
- 272
- How would you like to join me? - Lunch?
-你愿意和我一起去吗 -午餐
- 273
Yeah, lunch.
是的 午餐
- 274
Are you asking me out on a date?
你是在约我吗
- 275
That sounds kinda formal
说约会的话有点正式了
- 276
for a burrito and a can of soda,
只是去吃玉米煎饼 喝点汽水而已
- 277
but...Yeah, I guess I am.
不过 算是吧 我是在约你
- 278
Aren't you dating Edie?
你不是在跟伊迪约会吗
- 279
We went out on a date. We're not dating.
我们出去过一次 算不上约会
- 280
So how about it?
怎么样