- 301
Well, I started at Simon and Scott.
我一开始就是在西门斯科特公司工作的
- 302
I hated those guys.
我讨厌那些家伙
- 303
- We have to talk. - Yes...
-我们得谈谈 -没错
- 304
Who do you know there now?
你认识那儿什么人吗
- 305
It's all over now.
现在完了
- 306
They'll be talking shop for the rest of the night.
他俩要聊上一整晚的广告了
- 307
Alisa loves talking about Alisa.
艾丽莎就喜欢谈她自己
- 308
Well, Lynette loves talking about Lynette too.
是啊 勒奈特也喜欢谈自己
- 309
I don't believe that for a second.
我一点也不信
- 310
You and your husband seem pretty solid.
你和你丈夫看起来感情非常好
- 311
We're going through some tough stuff.
我们目前有点不顺
- 312
We're... in counseling.
正在做婚姻咨询
- 313
Oh, really? More steak?
是吗 要不要再来点牛排
- 314
It's her idea.
是她的主意
- 315
It's not the most pleasant way to spend an hour.
那一小时可真难熬
- 316
Basically, I look at the clock
基本上我都是在看着钟
- 317
and she blames me for everything.
而她就在那儿指责我一无是处
- 318
I don't think you should be talking about Alisa with her...
我觉得你不该当着艾丽莎的面说这些
- 319
...So...
那么
- 320
It's ok, it's not like she can hear.
没事 反正她也听不见