- 341
Are you saying I'm not tactful?
你的意思是我就处理不好这事儿
- 342
Andrew, I need you to take out the trash.
安德鲁 去倒一下垃圾
- 343
- Sure. - Now, not five hours from now.
-当然可以 -现在就去 别磨蹭
- 344
I'm going, I'm going. God...
我这就去 上帝
- 345
Um, I'm meeting Justin at the mall tonight
我今晚要和贾斯丁去商场
- 346
so I'm gonna need 40 bucks.
所以我需要40美元
- 347
No.
不行
- 348
- What? - You no longer get an allowance.
-什么 -你的零花钱被取消了
- 349
Fine. I'm not taking out the trash.
行 垃圾我不倒了
- 350
Andrew!
安德鲁
- 351
What are you gonna do? Torture me?
你准备怎样 折磨我吗
- 352
Go ahead, I can take it.
继续 我能承受
- 353
What I want, what I have always wanted,
我想要的 我一直追求的
- 354
is for you to be happy.
无非就是让你快乐
- 355
And you're not, and I have no idea how to help you.
可你还是不快乐 我不知道怎么帮你了
- 356
Well, you could start by getting out of the way.
你可以从别挡着我的路开始
- 357
I will not. We're gonna talk about this now.
我不会走的 我们现在得谈谈
- 358
I said, get out of the way.
我说了 别挡着我
- 359
The next time you touch your mother,
下次你再这样对你妈妈
- 360
I'll throw you through this wall.
我就把你从这里扔下去