- 361
You understand me?
明白吗
- 362
Oh, Edie, wait up. I wanna ask you something.
伊迪 等等 我想问你点事
- 363
I can't stop. I gotta keep my heart rate up.
我不能停下来 要保持心跳速率
- 364
I was just wondering how you'd feel if I went out with Bill.
你会不会介意 我跟比尔约会
- 365
- What? - Bill asked me out.
-什么 -比尔约我出去
- 366
Bill? My Bill?
比尔 我的比尔吗
- 367
Well, see, that's the thing.
瞧 问题就在这
- 368
He doesn't think of himself as your Bill.
他没觉得他是你的
- 369
He said that date was just a one-time thing.
他说那约会就是一次性的
- 370
Which I know, because when he asked me out
我会知道 是因为他约我时
- 371
I told him I thought you guys were involved.
我对他说我认为你们在交往
- 372
So you haven't agreed to go out with him?
你还没同意和他约会吗
- 373
No, I wanted to check with you first.
没有 我想先问过你再说
- 374
Wow, that's nice of you.
你可真好
- 375
- So, can I? - No.
-那么 可以吗 -不行
- 376
Edie! Edie, why can't I go out with him?
伊迪 伊迪 为什么我不能和他约会
- 377
Because I saw him first.
因为是我先遇到他的
- 378
That's a really third-grade thing to say.
这说法有点站不住脚啊
- 379
You asked my permission, I said no.
你问我的意见 我说了不行
- 380
That should be the end of it.
到此为止