- 521
You're a beautiful woman
你是个美丽的女人
- 522
and I understand you have needs.
我知道你有一定的需求
- 523
But I'm a very jealous and possessive man.
但我是个忌妒心极强占有欲极重的男人
- 524
And I need to hear you say it.
我希望听到你亲口向我保证
- 525
I promise.
我保证
- 526
Ok, then.
好吧 既然这样
- 527
Tomorrow morning, we'll go and see the lawyers.
明天一早我们就去见律师
- 528
I love you.
我爱你
- 529
I love you too.
我也爱你
- 530
And just so you know, I'm gonna hold you to that promise.
我希望你能说到做到
- 531
What's going on? Did grandma die?
发生什么事了 奶奶死了吗
- 532
Uh, no, she's fine. Listen, Andrew...
没有 她很好 安德鲁 听着
- 533
Sweetheart, it's been clear to us
宝贝 我们都清楚
- 534
for some time now that you've been unhappy.
这段时间你一直郁郁寡欢
- 535
- All this acting out. - The pot smoking, the violence...
-那些出位的行为 -抽大麻 打架
- 536
It just isn't you.
这不像你
- 537
And we feel that you need to spend some quality time
我们认为你需要些时间
- 538
thinking about the goals in your life
来认真思考你的人生目标
- 539
and what kind of person you want to be.
你将来到底想成为怎样的人
- 540
What the hell are you talking about?
你们到底在说什么