- 31
Most men would leave over something like that.
绝大部分男人都会因此离开
- 32
And you're still here.
而你依然在这
- 33
I'm grateful. I know the sacrifice you're making.
我很感激 也明白你作出的牺牲
- 34
There's still a part of me
其实我始终抱有一丝希望
- 35
that's hoping to change your mind.
你会改变主意
- 36
Once you had a baby,
一旦你有了宝宝
- 37
I think you would love it so much that...
我想你会很爱他的
- 38
Honey, it's not gonna happen.
亲爱的 那是不会发生的
- 39
- You never know. - No, sometimes you do.
-世事难料 -不 这毋庸置疑
- 40
Well, it is a sacrifice.
这确实是一种牺牲
- 41
But you're worth it.
不过为了你值得
- 42
Yes, Gabrielle Solis knew without a doubt
是的 加布丽尔·索利斯确信无疑
- 43
she didn't want to be a mother.
她不想成为一个母亲
- 44
But what she couldn't know was
但她并不知道
- 45
just how much her husband wanted to be a father,
她丈夫有多想成为一个父亲
- 46
or that he'd been tampering with
也不知道他破坏她的避孕计划
- 47
her birth control for months...
已经数月了
- 48
or that within one week's time...
更不知道的是
- 49
she'd be pregnant.
一周之内她就会怀孕