- 231
If it were any other day.
可今天真的不行
- 232
Oh, for god's sakes, Bree, I'm wearing pantyhose.
看在上帝面上 布里 我还穿了连裤袜
- 233
- Bring them in. - Thank you, thank you.
-让他们进来吧 -非常感谢
- 234
Ok, in you go.
你们进去吧
- 235
Then the police showed me his mug shot.
然后警察就给我看了他的入案照片
- 236
- No! - Yes.
-不会吧 -是的
- 237
Mike served time for selling drugs and manslaughter.
麦克因为贩毒和过失杀人蹲过监狱
- 238
- I can't believe it. - Well, it's true.
-我简直不敢相信 -那是真的
- 239
- He has such nice manners. You know? - I know.
-他那么有风度 你明白吗 -我明白
- 240
Susie, I don't want you worrying too much about this Mike thing.
苏珊 我不希望你为麦克的事过于烦恼
- 241
The right man will come along. Just give it time.
耐心一些 真命天子总会来的
- 242
I think I would have given up entirely
要不是因为想到你和莫蒂
- 243
if it weren't for you and Morty.
我早就彻底死心了
- 244
- Morty? - Yeah, you know.
-莫蒂吗 -是啊
- 245
It's the third time around for both of you
这已经是你们双方的第三次婚姻
- 246
and you're really clicking.
你们非常情投意合
- 247
Oh. It gives me hope.
那给了我希望
- 248
- What's wrong? - Nothing, nothing. Um...
-怎么啦 -没什么
- 249
I'm just... I'm tired.
我只是 有点累
- 250
You're not tired. You took a nap. What is it?
你不累 你睡过午觉了 怎么啦