- 471
If you don't go back to this man
如果你不想回到这个
- 472
who allegedly shoved you once in five years,
五年来只推过你一下的男人身边
- 473
what are your options?
你还有别的选择吗
- 474
I thought I could live with you.
我可以跟你一起住啊
- 475
What?!
什么
- 476
Oh, god! Are you all right?!
天哪 你还好吧
- 477
- Get away! - I'm so sorry.
-走开 -太对不起了
- 478
I was startled.
我刚才被吓到了
- 479
Here, lean your head back.
好了 把头抬起来
- 480
I'm not saying permanently,
我又没说一直住在那里
- 481
just a couple of years.
只是住几年而已
- 482
You broke my nose.
你把我鼻子踢坏了
- 483
No, it's just banged a little.
不不 只是撞了一下
- 484
Till I get back on my feet.
直到我能自力更生
- 485
Can we talk about this later?
我们晚点再谈这事好吗
- 486
Should we call 911?
要叫救护车吗
- 487
It's just a nosebleed. She's fine.
只是鼻子出血 她没事
- 488
I thought you'd be excited by the idea.
我以为你听到会很高兴
- 489
It's not that I'm not excited.
我不是不高兴
- 490
I'm not stupid, Susan.
苏珊 我不是傻瓜