- 41
Oh. Well, perhaps you should consider moving somewhere less expensive,
那或者你应该考虑下搬去便宜点的地方了
- 42
- like a nursing home. - Go to hell.
-比如养老院 -去死吧
- 43
Run by Germans, hm?
德国人开的哦
- 44
And you know...
你知道
- 45
Mrs... Mrs. Mccluskey...!
麦克 麦克卢斯基太太
- 46
Mrs. Mccluskey, are you all right?
麦克卢斯基太太 你没事吧
- 47
I'll get the door.
我去开门
- 48
Mrs. Mccluskey...!
麦克卢斯基太太
- 49
For a brief moment,
有那么一刹那
- 50
Lynette was presented with an interesting choice of options.
勒奈特来到了一个有趣的十字路口前
- 51
And though she knew she'd hate herself in the morning,
尽管知道她会抱憾终生的
- 52
Lynette chose to do the right thing.
勒奈特还是选择做正确的事
- 53
Lynette, where are they taking me?
勒奈特 他们要带我去哪儿
- 54
You're going to the hospital, Mrs. Mccluskey.
你会被送到医院 麦克卢斯基太太
- 55
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
- 56
I don't wanna go alone. Come with me.
我不想一个人去 跟我一起去
- 57
Oh, um, these are trained technicians,
这里有训练有素的护士
- 58
and I've got a roast in the... freezer.
我还有有块烤肉在 冰箱里
- 59
Please. I'm scared.
求你了 我很害怕
- 60
Yeah, I'll come with you. Ok, here I am.
好吧 我陪你去 好了 我在这儿