- 421
If you ever do want to talk, my door is always open.
随时欢迎你来找我倾诉
- 422
Reverend, I don't mean to criticize but...
神父 我不是想批评什么 但是
- 423
...It sounds like you're giving up.
听起来你要放弃了
- 424
We can't force him on a path of righteousness.
人生正途不是靠强迫手段能达到的
- 425
He himself has got to want to make the journey.
要让他自主走上这条路
- 426
What do we do? Just stand by while he starts dating boys?
那我们怎么办 放任他和男孩约会吗
- 427
And by the way, the correct word is not "gay", it's "sodomy".
对了 正确叫法是鸡奸 不是同志
- 428
- We're in the middle of dinner. - So?
-我们还在吃饭呢 -那又怎样
- 429
Can you wait till dessert to call our son a sodomite?
能麻烦你等到上甜点再叫我儿子鸡奸者吗
- 430
How you can seat there and be so casual is beyond me.
我真不懂你怎么能这么镇定
- 431
For starters, I knew this dinner was a bad idea
你当初提议这晚餐 我就觉得
- 432
the moment you suggested it.
不是什么好主意
- 433
At least I'm trying to be proactive.
至少我主动出击了
- 434
Please, no need to get upset.
没什么可激动的
- 435
I'm upset because there's a problem no one seems to notice but me.
我激动是因为你们都不拿这当回事
- 436
As far as I'm concerned, if Andrew is happy with who he is,
我觉得既然安德鲁不讨厌自己
- 437
it is our job to support him.
我们只要全力支持他就够了
- 438
- Your father is into S&M. - Bree!
-你爸爸是性虐狂 -布里
- 439
He makes me beat him with a riding crop. I let him.
他让我用皮鞭抽他 我照做了
- 440
No wonder you're perverted. Look who your parents are.
怪不得你变态呢 真是上梁不正下梁歪