- 661
She just misses you so much.
她非常的想你
- 662
I just found out that someone I was very close to is dead.
我刚刚发现一个和我很亲的人去世了
- 663
I've got to figure out what to do,
我必须先处理这件事
- 664
so I just don't have time to think about Susan right now.
所以现在没有时间去想苏珊
- 665
She's just very, very unhappy and if you could just...
她十分的难过 如果你能
- 666
I really don't.
我真的不想
- 667
I'm sorry.
抱歉
- 668
I swear before almighty god
我在上帝面前发誓
- 669
I won't reveal a word that's said here today.
我不会把今天的谈话内容泄露半句
- 670
Now, what's on your mind?
你想说什么
- 671
Well, here's the thing. I lied to my parents.
事情是这样的 我欺骗了我的父母
- 672
- I'm not gay. - You're not.
-我不是同性恋 -你不是
- 673
Not really.
不完全是
- 674
All I know is, I wanted to get the hell out of that camp.
我一心想要从那个训练营里出来
- 675
So I lied to my parents.
所以我骗了我的父母
- 676
I told them I was really worried that
我告诉他们我担心自己
- 677
I was having feelings for other guys.
对其他男生有感觉
- 678
They did exactly what I wanted them to.
然后我的计谋得逞了
- 679
- They're such tools. - I'm sorry, just so I'm clear.
-他们真是听话 -打断一下 我只想弄清
- 680
Are you a heterosexual or aren't you?
你是不是异性恋