- 21
She was.
她就总在犯错
- 22
Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊
- 23
Despite her desire to do well by her daughter...
尽管她非常渴望好好照顾她的女儿
- 24
...Susan suffered through countless failures.
苏珊还是屡战屡败
- 25
So sorry!
真对不起
- 26
Of course, it took Susan a few years to realize
当然 苏珊花了好些年才认识到
- 27
that even the best of parents make mistakes now and then.
即便最好的父母也会偶尔犯点错误
- 28
But now that Julie was a tenage girl,
但茱莉现在长成了亭亭玉立的少女
- 29
Susan had started to realize...
苏珊开始意识到...
- 30
...there was no room for error.
...决不能再出错了
- 31
Julie, what is Zach doing out there?
茱莉 扎克在外面干什么
- 32
I told you not to speak to him.
我告诉过你别再理他
- 33
I'm not. That's why he's throwing gravel at my window.
我没有 所以他才往我窗户扔石子
- 34
Right, that's it. I'm gonna handle this once and for all.
好吧 让我来一劳永逸地解决这件事
- 35
Zach, what do you think you're...
扎克 你觉得你在...
- 36
Mrs. Mayer, I am so sorry.
梅尔夫人 真抱歉
- 37
One pebble wasn't working so I tried a whole handful.
一颗颗扔没用我就想试试扔一把
- 38
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
- 39
How, will you give me your corneas?
怎么补偿 你能把你的眼角膜给我吗
- 40
Mom, lay back.
妈妈 躺下