- 41
I wanted to talk to Julie.
我就是想跟茱莉谈谈
- 42
She hasn't been returning my phone calls.
她不回我电话
- 43
Well, I'm here now. What do you want?
我现在在这了 你想怎么样
- 44
Come on, Julie. I just wanna see you again.
茱莉 我就是想再见见你
- 45
You know. Talk, hang out.
出去走走 聊聊
- 46
Maybe it would be better if we just cooled it for a while, ok?
或许我们俩先分开冷静一下 好吗
- 47
Why?
为什么
- 48
You threw rocks in her mother's face.
你刚朝她妈妈的脸扔了石头
- 49
How's that for a start?
这理由成立不
- 50
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
- 51
I've been trying to break up with him for weeks.
我这几周都在试着跟他分手
- 52
Finally, an excuse.
总算有借口了
- 53
Yes, Susan had failed many times as a mother.
没错 苏珊多数时候都是个不太成功的母亲
- 54
You did good, mom.
你做得很好 妈妈
- 55
So she took her victories where she found them.
她发现这点的同时也获得了成功
- 56
You're welcome.
别客气
- 57
Desperate Housewives S01E20
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第二十集
- 58
Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane.
春天每年都如约到达紫藤郡
- 59
It's the time when flowers start to bloom.
花儿含苞待放
- 60
When butterflies emerge from their cocoons.
蝴蝶破茧而出