- 301
I wanted to, but I kept putting it off.
我想的 可总是话到嘴边却难以启齿
- 302
I knew how you'd react.
我知道你会有什么反应
- 303
Congratulations, you read me like a book.
恭喜你 对我了如指掌
- 304
Why would you hire that woman?
你为什么要雇那个女人
- 305
Well, technically, Peterson found her.
严格来说 是彼德森找她来的
- 306
I just vouched for her.
我只是为她做担保
- 307
Tom...
汤姆
- 308
Come on, honey, I'm just helping her out.
拜托亲爱的 我只是帮了她一把
- 309
It's the least I can do.
这点小忙我还是得帮的
- 310
Look, she was devastated when I left her for you.
当时我为了你离开她时 她都崩溃了
- 311
I felt bad.
我良心不安
- 312
Do you still have feelings for her?
你是不是对她还有感觉
- 313
All right, I'm not talking to you.
行吧 不跟你说了
- 314
Come on, you can tell me. You still care about her, don't you?
告诉我没关系 你还关心她 对吗
- 315
Just a teeny tiny little bit?
哪怕只是一丁点儿
- 316
I was just trying to be a good guy. That's all.
我只是想做个好人 仅此而已
- 317
Well, you can't work with her.
你不能跟她一起工作
- 318
What do you want me to do? Quit?
你要我怎样 辞职吗
- 319
Talk to Peterson, maybe he can get her transferred.
跟彼德森谈谈 也许他能把她调走
- 320
Weren't you guys planning on starting something up in Belize?
你们不是打算在伯利兹城开拓市场吗