- 341
But I was upset.
可我当时很难过
- 342
And we have to get over that, for Julie's sake.
我们得和解 就算是为了朱莉
- 343
For Julie's sake?
为了朱莉吗
- 344
How do you think it makes her feel
要是她妈妈和她男友不能和睦相处
- 345
that her mother and boyfriend can't get along?
你觉得她会是什么感受
- 346
Julie does not think of you as her boyfriend.
朱莉可没把你当成她男朋友
- 347
In fact, I don't think she wants anything to do with you.
其实 她不想跟你有什么牵连
- 348
- She said that? - Yeah.
-她那样说的吗 -是的
- 349
- I don't believe you. - Believe whatever you want.
-我不信 -信不信随你
- 350
If she did,
如果她那么说
- 351
it's because you tell her stuff about me that's not true!
一定是因为你在她面前说我坏话
- 352
Zach! Come here!
扎克 回来
- 353
Right now!
现在
- 354
Please. Don't ruin this for me.
求你了 别毁了我的希望
- 355
How do you know Mary Alice?
你怎么认识玛丽·艾莉丝的
- 356
- Who? - Mary Alice Young.
-谁 -玛丽·艾莉丝·杨
- 357
She lives next door to me in Fairview.
在美景镇她就住我隔壁
- 358
She's standing right here in this picture with you.
这张照片上她和你在一块
- 359
That's Angela Forrest,
那是安吉拉·福里斯特
- 360
we worked together at the rehab center 15 years ago.
15年前我们都在康复中心工作