- 361
Don't be dense. Don't you think I know my own neighbor?
不可能 你以为我不了解我邻居吗
- 362
Does this Mary Alice have children?
这个玛丽·艾莉丝有孩子吗
- 363
A teenager. A boy.
一个十几岁的男孩
- 364
What?
怎么
- 365
Angela and I worked together
安吉拉和我一起
- 366
with a very disturbed young woman
照料过一个心理失常的年轻女人
- 367
who gave birth to a baby boy.
那女人生了个男孩
- 368
About a year later,
大约一年以后
- 369
Angela and her husband disappeared.
安吉拉和她丈夫失踪了
- 370
Not long after that, I heard that the child was missing too.
不久 我听说那孩子也失踪了
- 371
People said it was just a coincidence.
大家说只是巧合
- 372
But in my heart, I always hoped
但我内心深处 倒一直希望
- 373
she had given him a proper home.
她给了他一个正常的家
- 374
Are you saying she stole the baby?
你是说她偷了那个孩子吗
- 375
Don't look shocked, Martha.
别那么惊讶 玛莎
- 376
It makes your face look fat.
这样你的脸更肥了
- 377
The biological mother was a drug addict.
那孩子的亲生母亲是个瘾君子
- 378
If Angela really is your neighbor, which I doubt,
如果我没怀疑错 安吉拉真是你邻居
- 379
then that child was very lucky.
那么那孩子很走运
- 380
Lynette, if you're looking for Tom,
勒奈特 如果你要找汤姆