- 441
You're doing an amazing job.
你做得很棒
- 442
So look, you're basically... a predator
所以 看来你天生就是个掠夺者
- 443
and I need some advice.
我需要些建议
- 444
And I know Tom loves me,
我知道汤姆爱我
- 445
but I don't trust this woman.
只是我不信任这个女人
- 446
I think there's an agenda there.
我觉得这背后一定暗藏诡计
- 447
I don't know. Maybe I'm being paranoid.
我也不知道 也许是我多想了
- 448
No, no. You did the right thing coming to me.
不 你来找我是对的
- 449
There are two ways to approach this.
解决这种问题一般有两种方法
- 450
First, I have to ask,
首先 我必须得问
- 451
what kind of shape is this woman in?
这女人长得如何
- 452
Fantastic shape, she's gorgeous.
非常完美 她是个尤物
- 453
Ok. Now there's really only one way to approach this.
好吧 那就只剩一种办法了
- 454
- You're gonna have to act fast. - I'm listening.
-你得尽快行动 -继续说
- 455
It's pretty simple.
其实很简单
- 456
When I feel threatened by a woman, I pull her in.
当我察觉被威胁到时 我会拉拢她
- 457
I make her my best friend.
把她当作最好的朋友
- 458
I thought you said you didn't have any female friends.
我记得你曾说过你没任何女性朋友
- 459
I don't.
我是没有
- 460
And I've never felt threatened by another woman either.
可我也从未受到别的女人的威胁