- 461
But the point is...
但是重点是
- 462
- Keep your friends close... - Keep your enemies closer.
-知己知彼 -百战不殆
- 463
Tom. We're having a dinner party.
汤姆 我们要办个晚宴
- 464
I'm thinking of inviting Annabel.
我打算邀请安娜贝尔
- 465
We're not moving.
我不要搬家
- 466
Susan knows something. Edie said...
苏珊已经看出点端倪了 伊迪说
- 467
I don't care what Edie said!
我不在乎伊迪说了什么
- 468
I'm not leaving Julie!
我不会离开朱莉的
- 469
You wanna risk our lives, our future,
你要把我们的生命和未来置于危险之中
- 470
over some... schoolyard crush?
就为了这种 短暂的校园爱情
- 471
It's more than that. Julie loves me.
不止这样 朱莉她爱我
- 472
Then why does she refuse to see you?
那她为什么不见你
- 473
Mrs. Mayer lies to her.
梅尔夫人骗了她
- 474
If it wasn't for that, she would be with me.
不然的话 她一定会和我在一起的
- 475
Are you sure?
你确定吗
- 476
- Julie's a very special girl. - I know.
-朱莉是个非常特别的女孩 -我知道
- 477
She could have just about any boy she wanted.
任何男孩都可能是她的囊中之物
- 478
I think you're a wonderful kid. I do,
你是个很优秀的孩子 真的
- 479
but... you're not that special, Zach.
只是 扎克 你并没有那么特别
- 480
Not really.
并没有