- 581
It doesn't matter if she has feelings for me
她对我有没有意思 这无关紧要
- 582
as long as I'm not interested.
只要我对她没感觉就行了
- 583
Have I ever, ever given you any reason to doubt me?
我曾经给过任何让你不安理由吗
- 584
Anyone is capable of anything.
世事皆有可能
- 585
The first time we met, you were cheating.
我们第一次见面 你就撒谎
- 586
With you! Cheating with you!
那是哄你 为了哄你
- 587
It's a pattern of behavior.
这可是一种行为模式
- 588
Give me a break!
别再说了
- 589
Well, what am I supposed to do?
好吧 那我应该做什么呢
- 590
You hire your old girlfriend
你居然雇佣了你的前女友
- 591
and don't tell me about it for three months?
并且瞒了我整整3个月
- 592
I could have told you from day one,
如果我在事发当天便告诉你
- 593
you would still jump down my throat.
你还是会对我暴跳如雷的
- 594
Annabel is ancient history.
我和安娜贝尔的事都成历史了
- 595
She's in the next room.
她就在隔壁
- 596
How long do we have to be married, Lynette
我们多久才能像一对真正的夫妇 勒奈特
- 597
how long until you actually trust me?
你还有多久才会完全信任我
- 598
I trust you.
我信任你
- 599
How many times have you said,
你说过多少遍
- 600
"If you ever touch another woman,
"要是你敢碰别的女人