- 681
She's right over there.
她就在那边
- 682
That's his girlfriend?
那就是他的女朋友吗
- 683
See? We were worried for nothing.
你看到了 别担心了
- 684
So, any time you want to apologize...
所以你要想道歉 随时...
- 685
Oh, come on, Rex. You owe George some sort of gesture.
雷克斯 你得向乔治表示表示
- 686
Oh, what the hell.
管他呢
- 687
Rex, have you lost your mind?!
雷克斯 你疯了
- 688
To be fair, I only pushed him.
公平一点 我推的是他
- 689
Carlos! You son of a bitch!
卡洛斯 你是混蛋
- 690
I am pregnant and it's all your fault.
我怀孕了 这都是你的错
- 691
Wow. This is turning into one helluva a party.
这派对挺像那么回事的
- 692
Are you ok?
你还好吗
- 693
I think I can honestly say,
老实说
- 694
no, I'm not.
不 我不好
- 695
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
- 696
Thanks.
谢了
- 697
But you know what they say about kids?
但你知道人们怎么说孩子们吗
- 698
That you can't imagine having them
你无法想象拥有他们的生活
- 699
until you do,
直到你真的有了
- 700
And then you can't imagine life without them?
接着 你又无法想像没有他们的生活