- 41
I just bought a new jet ski.
我刚买了部水上摩托艇
- 42
My cholesterol is down.
胆固醇也降下来了
- 43
But none of it's any fun without her.
可没有她 一切都没意义
- 44
Oh, Morty. I just don't think it's going to happen.
莫蒂 我觉得这不太可能
- 45
She's moved on. Why don't you just sit down?
她已经想重新开始了 你先坐吧
- 46
I'm gonna call you a cab.
我去帮你叫辆出租车
- 47
- Sophie. - Your doctor told you not to drink.
-苏菲 -医生告诉过你别喝酒了
- 48
Well, there are times when you need uh...
有时候你需要点
- 49
when you need liquid courage.
你需要点酒来壮胆
- 50
Did this ring belong to Dolores?
这戒指是德洛丽丝的吗
- 51
You gave her your dead wife's ring?
你把亡妻的戒指给她
- 52
It's a three-carat diamond.
这可是枚三爪钻戒
- 53
She shouldn't care if it's used.
她不该介意这是不是用过的
- 54
So what... what do you say, Soph?
苏菲 你愿意吗
- 55
- All right. - Really?
-好吧 -真的
- 56
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的 -是的
- 57
But no... You've got to do it officially. You know...
只不过 你得稍微正式点
- 58
Yeah. Oh um... Here.
好的 给你
- 59
Sophie, would you do me the honor of marrying me?
苏菲 你愿意嫁给我吗
- 60
Sophie Bremmer was still
苏菲·布雷默依然是个