- 181
But don't you think she and Mike are moving a little fast?
但你们不觉得他俩进展有点太快了吗
- 182
I mean, two days ago she thought he was a murderer
两天前她还说他是个杀人犯
- 183
and now she's moving in with him?
现在却要跟他搬到一起住了
- 184
But she found out it was in self-defense.
她查清楚了那是正当防卫
- 185
- I think they've cleared everything up. - Good point.
-他们都说清楚了 -不错
- 186
- Mike's a decent guy. - Yeah, that's true.
-麦克是个正派人 -是 确实
- 187
Of course, there was the gunshot wound...
不过 那枪伤...
- 188
That's right. Did he ever explain that?
对啊 他解释过那枪伤吗
- 189
No. And I know guns,
没有 而且我了解枪
- 190
and that wound was not self-inflicted.
那枪伤绝不是自己打的
- 191
And then what about Mrs. Huber's bloodstained jewelry?
还有胡博太太带血迹的首饰
- 192
Yeah. That didn't walk into Mike's garage by itself.
是啊 那东西可不会自己走到麦克的车库
- 193
Maybe this is a mistake.
也许这是个错误
- 194
You know, if there's one thing I've learned,
要说我学到了什么
- 195
men can't be trusted.
那就是绝对不要相信男人
- 196
Hold it. Are you saying that we should put a stop to this?
慢着 你是说我们应该出面阻止吗
- 197
I guess it wouldn't hurt to sit her down and share our concerns.
让她听听我们的想法也无妨吧
- 198
- Yeah, we could do that. - Yeah.
-没错 这样可以 -是啊
- 199
Edie, do you want to be a part of it?
伊迪 你要不要参与
- 200
Normally I prefer not to get involved.
通常我不想搅和进来