- 281
I don't need apples.
可我不需要苹果
- 282
I need someone like you.
我需要你这样的人
- 283
Cutthroat. Ruthless.
冷酷无情 干脆利落
- 284
Oh. Geez, Nat. You make me sound like some kind of shark.
娜塔 你把我说得像条鲨鱼
- 285
Oh. Ok.
好吧
- 286
You know, actually...
你知道 事实上
- 287
If that's the kind of exec you're looking for...
如果你找的是这种类型
- 288
You got a shark for me?
你手头有这样的人
- 289
Yes. A very pretty shark.
没错 一条漂亮的鲨鱼
- 290
So here's what I'm thinking.
我正在考虑
- 291
I'm gonna see if Dr. Morrison at the Lipstone clinic
看能不能让利普斯顿诊所的莫里森医生
- 292
can come in and consult.
也参与会诊
- 293
You want to bring someone else in?
你想让其他人参加诊断
- 294
Your body isn't responding to the medication the way it should.
目前的治疗对你没起到应有的效果
- 295
The tests we've run have all come back negative so I...
检查的结果不太好 所以我...
- 296
I just want to be on the safe side.
我只是想保险起见
- 297
Will you excuse me? I need to take this.
先失陪 我有别的急诊
- 298
I don't know why,
不知道为什么
- 299
but I have this overwhelming feeling
但我有种强烈的预感
- 300
that you're gonna be just fine. I really do.
你会好起来的 一定