- 361
I told you it was mama.
我告诉过你是妈妈干的
- 362
The prescription was dated. Carlos
药方上有日期 卡洛斯
- 363
And Juanita was in a coma when this claim was filed.
开药那阵胡安妮塔正昏迷着呢
- 364
You did this. Not your mother.
是你一手策划的 别赖你妈
- 365
At least be man enough to own up to it. She would have been.
男人一点 承认吧 学学你妈妈
- 366
Stop!
别走
- 367
Pregnant, caveman. Remember?
记着我怀孕了 野蛮人
- 368
- Where are you going? - Away.
-你要去哪 -离开这
- 369
I'm going to jail. I'll be gone tomorrow.
我明天就要去蹲监狱了
- 370
I know. That's why I only packed one bag.
我知道 所以我只带了一件行李
- 371
What about the baby, Gabrielle? Huh?
那孩子怎么办 加布丽尔
- 372
What about my baby?
我的孩子怎么办
- 373
- Oh, your baby? - Fine. Our baby.
-你的孩子 -好吧 咱俩的孩子
- 374
We're a family now. This baby needs its mother and its father.
我们都有孩子了 孩子不能没有爸妈
- 375
Oh, Carlos. Who ever said you were the father?
卡洛斯 谁说你是孩子他爸了
- 376
Hey. What the hell are you doing?
你干什么
- 377
Damn felon!
混蛋罪犯
- 378
All units, code D 16-30.
全体注意 疑犯D16-30
- 379
Suspect is in violation of house arrest.
从家里逃跑了
- 380
Heading west on Park boulevard.
在林荫大道向西移动