- 381
This is unit 14. We're on our way.
14分队 已经在路上了
- 382
- Looks like the FEDs have a runner. - Let's go.
-看来联调局有个逃犯 -出发
- 383
Is John here?
约翰在吗
- 384
If I say no will you slap me again?
要是我说不在是不是还得吃你一巴掌
- 385
He's working. Why?
他去上班了 有什么事
- 386
I just left my husband.
我离开我丈夫了
- 387
Hang on.
来了
- 388
Think just because you mow my lawn, you can bang my wife?
以为帮我剪剪草坪就能睡我老婆吗
- 389
Hey. What's going on?
怎么回事
- 390
Tom, I have had the craziest day.
汤姆 今天真是太疯狂了
- 391
This morning the guys from Mitchell and Kerns
今天早上米切尔和科恩斯公司
- 392
call me and offer me a job.
打电话来说要聘我
- 393
- Are you gonna take it? - I told Peterson about it.
-你要接受吗 -我告诉彼德森了
- 394
He just upped their offer. He just made me vice president!
他压过那公司的待遇 升我做副总了
- 395
- Of what? - Tom! The firm!
-哪的副总 -汤姆 整个公司的啊
- 396
He gave me Duggan's old job! Isn't that wild?!
我接替了达根 是不是很疯狂
- 397
I gotta go tell Scotty. I'll see you later.
我得去告诉斯科蒂 一会见
- 398
Tom, I was just coming to find you.
汤姆 我正要找你呢
- 399
What the hell, Dan? I mean, what the hell?
这算什么 丹 你什么意思
- 400
You promoted Annabel over me?
你竟然升安娜贝尔而不是我