- 221
I just really think we need to give it to the police.
我觉得我们应该把它交给警方
- 222
um... Yeah.
是的
- 223
- Yeah, absolutely. - Really?
-当然 绝对应该 -真的吗
- 224
Sure. Yeah. As soon as I get through with this job,
等我下了班
- 225
we'll make an appointment with that detective. Copeland.
我们就约那个科普兰警探见面
- 226
Great. That's great.
好 好极了
- 227
All right. So I'll... see you in a few hours.
好吧 我们 几小时后见面
- 228
Ok. Hurry, though.
好的 不过赶紧
- 229
I just have a feeling Paul young is in the middle of all of this.
我有种感觉 保罗·杨与此有关
- 230
Well, let's not rush to judgment.
我们不要急着下判断
- 231
- What are you doing here? - I'm here to testify for you, Carlos.
-你怎么来了 -来给你作证 卡洛斯
- 232
Can you take those off? There's no way I'm dressing him.
把那些东西摘掉好吗 这样子我没法给他穿
- 233
Gabby, thank god you're doing this.
加布 感谢上帝你居然肯来
- 234
Beating up a second gay guy looks bad.
又打了个同性恋 情况很糟
- 235
Yes, well, Carlos, in some circles,
是的 卡洛斯 对某些人来说
- 236
beating people up at all is frowned upon.
打人总是不对的
- 237
So why did you change your mind?
那么你是怎么改变主意的
- 238
Well, I'm about to be the mother of your child,
我将会是你孩子的妈妈
- 239
which means a lot of responsibility
这意味着责任会更多
- 240
and little time for myself.
自己的时间会更少