- 341
Don't answer it.
别应声
- 342
I know you're in there, Susan.
我知道你在里面 苏珊
- 343
I can see you.
我看见你了
- 344
If you don't want to talk to me, fine.
你不想跟我说话也行
- 345
At least have the courtesy to hide.
至少藏藏好吧 真没礼貌
- 346
All right, but don't let her in.
开门吧 但不准让她进来
- 347
Edie, what a pleasant surprise.
伊迪 真没想到你会来
- 348
Right. Is Mike home?
行了 麦克在家吗
- 349
Uh... No. He's on a big plumbing job. What's up?
不在 他去修水管了 什么事
- 350
- Can I come in? - Why?
-我能进来吗 -为什么
- 351
I'm warning all the neighbors.
我在挨家挨户地通告
- 352
Felicia Tillman was attacked.
费莉西娅·蒂尔曼被袭击了
- 353
- She was? - At the Young house.
-真的吗 -在杨家里
- 354
They just took her away in an ambulance. I'm totally freaked out.
他们送她去医院了 我吓坏了
- 355
My guys haven't shown up at the job site yet.
我的伙计还没来工地
- 356
I'm over there all alone.
只有我一个人
- 357
So do you think maybe I can come in and hang out for a while?
能不能让我进来坐会儿
- 358
Stick it up my... What?!
指着我 什么啊
- 359
Just get the hell out of here.
你还是快走吧
- 360
God, you are such a bitch.
上帝 你真是个婊子