- 711
only happens if you fire me
综上所述就会变成现实
- 712
If you keep me on as your lawyer,
如果你继续聘用我的话
- 713
your wife's off-limits
你太太就成了禁果
- 714
I'd get disbarred for sleeping
因为我要是和客户的妻子有染
- 715
with a client's wife,
就会被吊销律师执照
- 716
and nobody's worth that, not even her
没人值得我那么做 即使是她
- 717
So that's my pitch.
以上就是我的提议
- 718
I'll let you think about it.
你好好考虑一下吧
- 719
Honey, I am so sorry
亲爱的 非常抱歉
- 720
Honestly, that guy's insane.
说真的 那家伙真是疯了
- 721
Boy, you just can't wait, can you?
你已经等不及了 是吧
- 722
What?
什么呀
- 723
He's my lawyer
他就是我的辩护律师了
- 724
But, Carlos...
卡洛斯 可是…
- 725
And that's all there is to it.
不用再说了 就这么定了
- 726
How about a dance?
美女 一起跳支舞如何
- 727
How about it? Yes
你说呢 当然可以啦
- 728
Well, you guys have fun
那你们俩好好玩吧
- 729
This is the fifth night in a row
我已经连着五个晚上
- 730
I haven't been home to tuck in my kids,
没有回家替孩子盖被子了