- 581
while I'm standing there with two-year-old breast
阿玛尼和维拉·王的人做推介
- 582
milk crusted on my lapel!
那我简直太逊了
- 583
- Lynette! - And you know what else?
-勒奈特 -还有 你知道吗
- 584
I kicked ass in that meeting because of this suit!
就因为穿着这身 我在会上的表现让他们刮目相看
- 585
Lynette, it is a suit!
勒奈特 不过是件套装罢了
- 586
Why are you so obsessed with it?
你至于这么痴迷吗
- 587
You can't explain obsession, Tom.
汤姆 痴迷本身就是个迷啊
- 588
It just is
它是难以解释的
- 589
Look. We are parents
我们既然已经为人父母了
- 590
We can't afford the luxury of obsessions.
就不该再痴迷于奢侈品
- 591
See, that's where I think
你看 这就是我无法苟同的地方
- 592
we have been making a terrible, terrible mistake
我们以前真是大错特错了
- 593
What is this?!
这是什么玩意
- 594
Sometimes we just need to
有时候 我们要
- 595
get something that makes us happy.
学会及时行乐
- 596
I know that sounds selfish, but I've been thinking:
我知道 这听上去很自私 可我想
- 597
It might make us better people
这样也许能使我们脱胎换骨
- 598
And maybe even better parents
甚至变成更出色的家长
- 599
No
不行
- 600
No, Lynette, no.
绝对不行 勒奈特