- 621
Hey, uh...
对了
- 622
I brought those antihistamines with me.
我随身带了些抗组胺剂
- 623
Maybe you should take a couple,
不如你吃上两片
- 624
just to see if it works.
看看有没效果
- 625
Oh I'm drinking wine.
但是我正喝着红酒
- 626
I don't think you're supposed to mix pills with alcohol.
最好还是别把药和酒混着喝吧
- 627
That's for people who are...
那只适用于
- 628
who are about to use heavy machinery.
那些需要操作重型机械的人
- 629
You do... don't
你今晚该不会
- 630
plan on operating a forklift tonight, do you?
打算要去开升降机吧
- 631
Well, you're the pharmacist. If you think it's OK...
你才是药剂师 如果你觉得妥当
- 632
I do
极为妥当
- 633
George, I can't feel my legs!
乔治 我的腿都失去知觉了
- 634
I know, sweetheart Don't you worry
我知道 亲爱的 你不用担心
- 635
I'm not taking you around.
我这就带你回房间
- 636
I'm going to get you into bed
你很快就能上床睡觉了
- 637
Is she going to be OK?
她没事吧
- 638
Yes She's just had a little too much wine.
没事 她只是喝多了点
- 639
I don't think it was the wine, George,
我觉得不是酒的问题 乔治
- 640
I think it was the annyhistamines.
我觉得是那些抗组胺剂搞的鬼