- 661
In fact, you were so beautiful
说实话 你睡得那么美丽动人
- 662
and peaceful I actually started to feel guilty
宁静安详 害得我都开始内疚了
- 663
Guilty?
内疚
- 664
Well, you know, 'cause I told you to take those pills.
对呀 因为是我让你吃那些药的
- 665
That chair looks so uncomfortable.
那张椅子坐着很不舒服吧
- 666
Why didn't you sleep next to me?
要不你过来挨着我睡吧
- 667
No You made it pretty clear that
不用了 你已经明确表示了
- 668
you don't want me in your bed.
你不愿意与我同床共枕
- 669
George.
乔治
- 670
I know what you want from me,
我很清楚你想要的是什么
- 671
and I... thought I wanted the same thing,
我一开始以为 我想要的和你一样
- 672
but I keep getting those rashes, because...
可我一直不争气地起皮疹 因为
- 673
I still feel married.
我依然感到自己还是别人的妻子
- 674
That makes sense, I guess
我想这也合情合理吧
- 675
Can't you just be patient?
你可以再耐心一点吗
- 676
Can't you wait just a little bit longer?
只要再等上一小阵子
- 677
I've already waited my whole life for you
我这一辈子等的就是你啊
- 678
And I can wait a little more.
不在乎再多等一会儿
- 679
But let's be honest:
但是说句心里话
- 680
There's no guarantee that you'll ever be ready.
谁也不能保证你什么时候能准备好