- 681
There's only so much rejection I can take So...
我总不能一直都被拒绝吧
- 682
I'll do my best, but...
虽然我会尽力而为
- 683
don't be surprised if one of these days,
但是你到时也不要太惊讶
- 684
you wake up and I'm not here.
如果有一天 我突然离开了你
- 685
Now I should get back to my room,
好了 我该回自己房间了
- 686
try to get a little sleep.
争取还能睡上一觉
- 687
The antique stores open at 10.
那些古董店十点就开门了
- 688
George, wait!
等等 乔治
- 689
Please don't go
请不要走
- 690
Stay here with me.
留下来陪我吧
- 691
But what if you get another rash?
那如果你再起疹子怎么办呢
- 692
Well, I'll just have to get over it, won't I?
那我就咬咬牙挺过去对吧
- 693
Gabrielle?
加布丽尔
- 694
I got your call.
我接到你的电话了
- 695
Does this mean what I think it means?
不知道我有没误会你的意思
- 696
There are some ground rules first:
但是我还有些前提条件
- 697
I'm not leaving my husband.
我是不会离开我丈夫的
- 698
Carlos is looking at spending 8 years in jail,
卡洛斯可能要过上八年的牢狱生涯
- 699
because of my lapse of judgment with the gardener.
就因为我一失足招惹了那个园丁
- 700
I can't let him rot in there.
我不能让他为我遭这个罪