- 2
You're glowing today, you know that?
知道吗 今天你容光焕发
- 3
Gabrielle got pregnant... You walked out onme.
加布丽尔怀孕了 你抛弃了我
- 4
Yeah, but look how far I got. I'm just up the street.
是啊看看我的下场 我无家可归
- 5
Trouble moved in...
尽管有麻烦
- 6
Being with George made you feel a bit guilty.
和乔治在一起让你有负罪感
- 7
Well, I'll just have to get over it, won't I?
我得克服是不是?
- 8
And Bree moved on... "I know who really killed Melanie foster."
但布里向前迈了一步 我知道杀死梅勒妮.福斯特的真凶是谁
- 9
"You arrested the wrong man"?
你们抓错了人
- 10
But not everyone...
但不是所有人
- 11
Call 9-1-1 and tell 'em
打电话给警察告诉他们
- 12
you got a killer locked up in the basement. He is not a killer.
你把杀手关在地下室里 他不是杀手
- 13
Got what they deserved.
得到应有的下场
- 14
It is often said that necessity is the mother of invention.
人们常说需要是创造的源泉
- 15
This is how mothers came to invent play dates...
妈妈们就是这样发明了"玩耍日"
- 16
So they occasionally could have a little time for themselves.
为了让自己有一点空闲的时间
- 17
If you need me, I'll be at the salon.
如果要找我 我在沙龙
- 18
But there are some mothers
但有的母亲
- 19
who don't get to take advantage of this maternal innovation...
无法从这项 妈妈们的发明中得到好处
- 20
Mothers like Lynette Scavo,
比如 勒奈特.斯加沃