- 41
Ah, it didn't hurt that much.
没那么糟糕
- 42
Jimmy, p.J., what are you doing?
吉米 匹济 你们干什么了?
- 43
What have I told you about ganging up on people?
我不是说过不准欺负别人?
- 44
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
- 45
No, it's okay. You know, believe me,
没关系 相信我
- 46
my boys can take care of themselves.
我的儿子没那么好对付
- 47
If they got hurt at all, I'll pay for the doctor bills.
如果他们受伤了我会付医药费
- 48
No, not to worry.
不用 别担心
- 49
I got the feeling they were sort of enjoying themselves.
我觉得他们玩得很开心
- 50
Really?
真的?
- 51
What would you say to bringing your boys over to my house
你觉得几时让你家的孩子来我家
- 52
and letting them hang out with mine sometime?
一起玩怎么样
- 53
And that's how Lynette finally got what she needed...
终于 勒奈特得到了她需要的东西
- 54
Time for herself...
自己的时间
- 55
And play dates for her kids...
和孩子们的"玩耍日"
- 56
I'm sorry,
对不起
- 57
but my boys decided to have a rock fight with your boys.
孩子们打了一场石头大战
- 58
It was fun!
真好玩!
- 59
Play dates she was determined to keep...
她需要"玩耍日"
- 60
Well, they look fine to me.
恩 他们没事