- 61
At all costs.
不惜代价...
- 62
Same time next week?
下周时间不变?
- 63
Okay.
好
- 64
Cameras are simple tools designed to capture images...
相机被设计用作捕捉图像
- 65
Images that tell us more about ourselves than we realize.
照片能表达的东西比我们认为的多得多
- 66
They remind us of the long journey we've taken,
让我们记住共同渡过的漫长旅程
- 67
the loved ones who traveled alongside us...
我们身边深爱的家人
- 68
Those we lost along the way...
我们生命中失去的爱侣
- 69
And those waiting for us on the road ahead.
和在未来等待我们的新成员
- 70
Okay.
好吧
- 71
How am I supposed to eat with a uterus staring me in the face?
有张子宫的照片在前面我怎么吃得下?
- 72
Oh, Gaby, I didn't know you got a sonogram.
加布丽尔 我不知道你有一张透视照片
- 73
Let me see. Oh.
让我看看
- 74
Honey, you need to put that in a frame or something.
亲爱的 你该把它放在像框里
- 75
I don't think so.
我想不用
- 76
Oh, come on. That's a picture of your baby.
不是吧 这是你孩子的照片
- 77
You can't tell me you're not a little bit excited.
别说你一点都不激动
- 78
Fine. I'm pregnant. Whee!
好吧 "我怀孕了!哇..."
- 79
Now come on. We're supposed to be cheering up Susan.
现在 我们应该让苏姗开心起来
- 80
This is a time of crisis,
现在是转折期