- 81
and I think you need another scoop of mint chocolate chip. Thanks.
我想你需要更多的冰淇淋 谢谢
- 82
Susan, why are you so eerily calm?
苏姗你怎么能那么镇定?
- 83
Mike Delfino just dumped you.
麦克.德尔非诺刚刚甩了你
- 84
The Susan Mayer I know would be a blubbering mess right now.
我认识的苏姗.梅尔一定会悲痛欲绝
- 85
Oh, come on. Trot her on out. She's fun to watch.
来吧 让那个苏姗回来 她看起来一定很有趣
- 86
Actually, I think I'm starting to feel pretty zen
事实上我现在对整件事看得很开
- 87
about the whole thing. Well, I think Mike
我认为麦克过两天
- 88
will calm down in a couple of days and come to his senses.
就会冷静下来
- 89
No. I came between the man and his son.
不可能 我试图把一个男人和他的儿子分开
- 90
It was a huge betrayal.
那是彻底的背叛
- 91
I can't even blame him for hating me.
我甚至不怪他那么恨我
- 92
But Zach was starting to obsess with Julie again.
但扎克对朱莉那么着迷
- 93
Exactly. You're a mother trying to protect her child.
是啊 母亲保护孩子
- 94
It's a natural impulse.
那是本能
- 95
Over the past couple of days,
过去几天
- 96
I gave myself a long, hard look in the mirror,
我仔细思考了一下自己的作为
- 97
and I did not like what I saw.
我觉得很糟糕
- 98
I'm with you. Carry on.
我同意 继续说
- 99
I just think if I start acting like an adult for once,
如果我现在开始成熟一些
- 100
maybe... who knows?
也许 谁知道呢?