- 141
Oh. Ahem.
哦 啊
- 142
So can we have the cocoa now?
能喝可可了吗?
- 143
Well, what do you think?
怎么样?
- 144
It is glorious. I have to have it.
很漂亮 我一定要买下来
- 145
I'm not sure you deserve Dolce & Gabbana.
我不确定你配得上Dolce&Gabbana
- 146
Vern. You never call. You never write.
弗恩 你从不打电话来 也不写信
- 147
I know I haven't been in the store lately,
我最近很少来商场
- 148
but I've been a little busy getting my husband out of jail.
最近忙着把我丈夫弄出监狱
- 149
That is such a white trash thing to say.
那一定很麻烦
- 150
Luckily, the judge dropped the hate crime charge,
幸运的是法官放弃了刑事起诉
- 151
so now all Carlos has to do is serve out the slave labor thing.
现在卡洛斯只需要服些劳役
- 152
He'll be out in six months. If he's still in the hoosegow,
他半年就能出来 既然他还在监狱里
- 153
why do you need a fancy party dress?
为什么要买那么漂亮的衣服
- 154
Because some of my model friends
我的模特朋友
- 155
are coming down from New York on Friday,
礼拜五从纽约来看我
- 156
so I have to look better than ever.
我一定得穿得漂亮
- 157
I can't have 'em thinking I moved to the suburbs
不能让他们觉得我搬来郊区后
- 158
and now I shop at strip malls.
就在折扣店里买衣服
- 159
But when they see this dress, they will crumple to the floor
等他们看到这套衣服
- 160
like the botoxed hags they are.
一定会像旧袋子一样垮掉