- 161
Good. You know, it's a little snug.
对 有点紧
- 162
Yeah, I see that. I have the same thing in a zero.
我看出来了 我有0号的
- 163
Why not go up a size?
为什么不穿大一号?
- 164
Because I wear double zero, you twerp.
因为我穿00号 你个白痴
- 165
Why you getting snippy? Because you just called me fat.
为什么会紧? 因为你刚刚说我胖了
- 166
Honey, you're pregnant. Your body's changing.
亲爱的你怀孕了 体形当然变了
- 167
But I'm only three months pregnant.
我才三个月!
- 168
Women don't show at three months.
三个月是看不出来的
- 169
Some women do.
是这样吗?
- 170
Do you want the larger size or not?
要大一点的吗?
- 171
I'm just not gonna eat for two days.
只要绝食两天
- 172
Okay, you totally deserve to wear Dolce & Gabbana.
好吧 你真的应该穿Dolce & Gabbana
- 173
I want an explanation, Karl.
我要一个解释
- 174
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
- 175
Edie, you just better get the hell off my back,
伊迪 把你的手从我背上挪开
- 176
so help me. Oh, what are you gonna do? I'd like to hear this.
你想怎么样?我就要听这个?
- 177
The big man with the big threats.
男子主义!废物!
- 178
Back off. Just back the hell off.
后退!后退!
- 179
Hi.
嗨
- 180
Okay, so I got the box of things you left on my porch.
我拿到了你放在我门口的盒子