- 201
down the long corridors of time,
你表现得很清楚了 但我想
- 202
maybe you and I could be friends,
我们或许能继续做朋友
- 203
and if you keep acting like this...
但如果你一直这样
- 204
Susan, it's over on every level, okay?
苏姗 结束了 任何意义上都是
- 205
I've moved on. You should do the same.
我重新开始 你也应该这样
- 206
Miserable son of a bitch!
狗娘养的!
- 207
If I have secrets,
如果我有秘密
- 208
I'm a hell of a lot better at keeping them than you are!
我比你更守密
- 209
Well, I'll say one thing for us.
我要说一句
- 210
Even with all our problems,
即使有那么多问题
- 211
at least we're not acting like that.
至少我们没有那样
- 212
Okay, I'm starting to get the feeling
我开始觉得
- 213
that we're not going to a yard sale.
我们不是去跳蚤市场
- 214
That was just a clever ruse to get you into my car.
那是让你跟我来的好办法
- 215
Are you ready for your surprise?
准备好惊喜了吗?
- 216
Mm-hmm.
嗯
- 217
Oh.
哦
- 218
George, this is just an empty house.
乔治 这只是一座空屋子
- 219
Why is this a surprise?
有什么好惊喜的?
- 220
I just bought it.
我刚买下