- 301
Like one of your children's books?
像你以前的儿童书?
- 302
No. This one's for adults,
不 是写给成年人的
- 303
about all my failed relationships.
关于我失败的情感
- 304
You're not writing about me, are you?
你不会写我吧?
- 305
You're like the first 14 chapters.
你是14章里的第一章
- 306
Are you gonna be fair?
你会实事求是吗?
- 307
I'm gonna be honest.
我会很公正的
- 308
I was afraid of that.
我怕那样
- 309
It was just awful.
很糟糕
- 310
George had a ring.
乔治拿着戒指
- 311
His mother and her friend were there with champagne.
他母亲和她的朋友 在那里拿着香槟
- 312
If I had said "no," it would have devastated him.
如果我拒绝 他一定很难堪
- 313
So you agreed to marry him just to be polite?
那么说你答应嫁给他只是出于礼貌?
- 314
Well, obviously,
显然
- 315
there's a downside to having good manners.
现在的人都不注意礼貌
- 316
So when will you tell him how you really feel?
那么你几时才告诉他真实的感受?
- 317
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
这就是我来找你的原因
- 318
I mean, part of me keeps thinking
我有一部份想这样
- 319
maybe I should just do it.
继续下去
- 320
Do it? You mean actually marry him?
是吗?你是说嫁给他?