- 401
Oh, uh, Julie, uh...
朱莉 亲爱的
- 402
Oh, Julie, uh... Honey.
朱莉 亲爱的
- 403
Okay, there is a good explanation for what happened.
我能解释发生的事
- 404
I doubt that.
我怀疑
- 405
You probably don't know that your father and Edie broke up last night.
你大概不知道你爸爸和伊迪昨晚分手了
- 406
You slept with him the same night he broke up with her.
就在同一晚你们上了床
- 407
Well, I said it was a good explanation, not a great one.
我说有个解释
- 408
Oh, Julie.
朱莉
- 409
Hey, pumpkin. Don't even.
嘿 南瓜头 别吭声
- 410
Oh, now I feel really awful.
我感觉很糟糕
- 411
Me too.
我也是
- 412
We should not have done what we did.
我们不应该这么干的
- 413
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
- 414
But I gotta tell you,
但我想告诉你
- 415
last night was the best sex ever.
昨晚是最棒的
- 416
Wasn't it, though? You were fantastic.
是吗?你也很棒
- 417
Hey, I was just trying to keep up withyou.
我只是尽量跟上你的节奏
- 418
Why do you think we got so good all of a sudden?
为什么突然我们那么好了?
- 419
Because we've been angry at each other for so long,
因为互相怨恨太久了
- 420
and we finally found a way to channel it.
总于找到了宣泄的方法