- 2
My husband died thinking that I murdered him!
我丈夫归西之时 竟然认为是我杀了他
- 3
Bree put the past behind her.
布里把过去抛到脑后
- 4
If you keep me on as your lawyer,
如果你继续聘用我的话
- 5
your wife's off limits.
你太太就成了禁果
- 6
He's my lawyer
他是我的辩护律师了
- 7
While Carlos gambled with his future.
卡洛斯赌上了他的未来
- 8
How much money do you think you need to get to Utah?
你需要多少钱到犹他州
- 9
Susan interfered with a family reunion.
苏珊试图阻止父子团聚
- 10
George Williams had never been lucky in love.
乔治·威廉姆斯在恋爱中从没有交过好运
- 11
It seemed that the women he dated always invented reasons
似乎与他约会的女人总是编造借口
- 12
not to consummate their relationship.
不想进一步发展
- 13
I'm afraid we'd wake my roommate
我怕会吵醒室友
- 14
Uh, I have to get up really early for work.
我明天得早起上班
- 15
I'm, uh... saving myself... for... marriage.
我要为我的婚姻守身
- 16
Sadly for George, it was one unoriginal excuse after another.
可怜的乔治 听到的总是老套的借口
- 17
But since he'd started seeing Bree Van De Kamp,
但当他开始和布里·范德坎普约会
- 18
George couldn't help but feel.
他忍不住觉得
- 19
Hi!
来了
- 20
Kids are gone. We have the house all to ourselves tonight.
孩子们都不在家 今晚只有我们两个人