- 461
We'll have that in a minute, sweetheart.
我们就谈几分钟
- 462
First, I want you to talk to me
首先 我要你告诉我
- 463
about what happened...
发生的事
- 464
About Melanie.
关于梅勒妮
- 465
I don't want to talk about her.
我不想谈她
- 466
You know it breaks my heart to keep you down here like this.
你知道把你关在下面让我心碎
- 467
But I can't let you out until I am positive
但我不能放你出来
- 468
that you will never hurt anyone else again.
直到我能确保你不会再伤害任何人
- 469
And the first step
首先
- 470
is for you to show me that you understand
你要做的是让我看到
- 471
that what you did was wrong.
你承认自己所做所为是错误
- 472
She was a bad person.
她不是好人
- 473
She deserved it.
她活该
- 474
No one deserves to die like that, Caleb.
没人该死 卡博
- 475
Don't you agree?
你不同意吗?
- 476
Very well.
很好
- 477
If that's how it's going to be...
如果你这么想
- 478
This is how it's going to be.
你就没有冰淇淋吃
- 479
I can't believe we're doing this.
不敢相信我们来这里
- 480
If Leonard and Norma want to cut ties with us,
如果雷纳德和诺玛不想和我们联系