- 211
What's this?
这是什么?
- 212
Our company insurance policy. You ever bother to read it?
公司的福利政策 你从没读过?
- 213
I'm going to say no, but don't tell.
没有 别说出去
- 214
We have day care, ed, day care.
我们有托儿所的福利 艾德 托儿所
- 215
Do you realize that since we fired half the staff,
没意识到自从开除了一半员工
- 216
you and I have barely left the building?
你我几乎都没有离开过办公室?
- 217
My kids are forgetting who I am.
孩子都快忘记我是谁了
- 218
I hear you. I have 17-month-old
我也是 我有17个月的孩子
- 219
who I haven't actually seen awake in weeks.
几周里我都没在她醒着的时候见过她
- 220
See? All we need is a minimum participation
看 我们需要的只是大家参与
- 221
of, uh... 16 kids.
需要16个小孩
- 222
My kids, your baby,
我的孩子 你的
- 223
Sally in accounting has three,
会计部的塞丽有三个
- 224
that new guy in human resources has two
人力资源部新来的那个有两个
- 225
and we hit the mother lode with the mormon receptionist.
我们的前台是门罗教徒
- 226
She just popped out number 6. There. 16.
她有六个 刚好16
- 227
15. My wife won't do it.
是15 我妻子不会同意
- 228
Well, maybe if I talked to her.
也许我能和她谈谈
- 229
No, I'm telling you, this day care thing is a non-starter.
不 托儿所是不可能成功的
- 230
Fran won't even let anyone else hold the baby.
弗兰甚至不让别人抱孩子