- 391
Bye-bye.
再见
- 392
Oh, hi, alberta. How are you?
嗨 艾贝塔 你好吗?
- 393
Were you the one that sent out those neighborhood watch pamphlets?
那些宣传册是你发的吗?
- 394
I was wondering if maybe you had any extra copies.
不知道你还有没有了
- 395
Or I'll just borrow one from somebody else. Thanks.
我能问别人借 谢谢你
- 396
Yep, looks like Carol's penmanship.
对 看上去像卡萝尔的笔迹
- 397
This is ridiculous. What does she think,
真荒唐 她在想什么?
- 398
we're having an affair?
我们有染?
- 399
Well, she probably saw you drop me off yesterday,
昨天她可能看到你送我回家
- 400
and she assumed the worst.
她做了最坏的猜测
- 401
Well, now you're gonna have to tell her the truth.
那么你去告诉她真相
- 402
Oh, no, no, no. I'd catch holy hell.
哦 不不不 我才不干
- 403
Oh, so you want me to catch it for you?
你想我因为你被侮辱?
- 404
I mean, you, yourself said she's crazy.
我是说这个问题应该你去解决
- 405
I don't want to wake up tomorrow morning
我可不想早上起来发现
- 406
and find my tires slashed.
车胎被扎破了
- 407
All right. I'll talk to her.
好吧 我去和她谈谈
- 408
Hello, Edie. Do you have something you'd like to say?
早上好 伊迪 有什么想说的吗?
- 409
No. That pretty much says it all.
不 那字已经说得很清楚了
- 410
Sister Mary, what a lovely surprise.
玛丽修女 真是稀客啊