- 431
Oh, gosh. I should get going and start packing.
糟了 我得去收拾行李
- 432
We leave in less than a week.
我们一周内出发
- 433
I should probably send a thank you letter to my parole officer.
我最好给假释官写封感谢信
- 434
He's being a real mensch about this.
在这件事上他真开明
- 435
I may be a catholic,
我是个天主教徒
- 436
but I am so not above slapping a nun.
可我不在乎打修女
- 437
Go ahead.
来啊
- 438
Do it.
动手
- 439
Just make sure you hit hard enough to leave a Mark.
打狠点确保留下痕迹
- 440
Yeah. I didn't think so.
是啊 你不敢
- 441
Kiss the kids good night
帮我跟孩子说晚安
- 442
and I'll see them in the morning. Okay, yeah.
明天早上看他们 好
- 443
I love you, too. Bye-bye.
我也爱你 再见
- 444
I'm sorry about the day care thing, Lynette,
勒奈特 托儿所的事我很抱歉
- 445
but Fran hardly ever lets me hold the kid.
弗兰甚至都不怎么让我抱孩子
- 446
You know, since day one, all I ever got was,
从一开始 我得到的就是
- 447
"support the head, support the head."
"托住头 托住头"
- 448
I think I know how to support a damn baby head.
我想我知道怎么托住孩子的头
- 449
Ohh, let's just... Let's just do this.
我们还是干活吧
- 450
I don't want to be here all night.
我可不想通宵