- 491
so now she's got to be punished.
她要受到惩罚
- 492
How are you gonna punish her?
你怎么惩罚她?
- 493
One day, she'll slip up,
总有一天 她会受到报应
- 494
and I'll have something against her
我会做一些事情针对她
- 495
and when that happens,
当那天到来时
- 496
I'm gonna take her down so hard,
她会跌得很惨
- 497
she'll never get back up.
再也站不起来
- 498
It may take you awhile to get something on her.
那你还需要耐心等待一段时间
- 499
That's okay.
没关系
- 500
I don't mind waiting for the things that I want.
我愿意多等一些时间
- 501
Lynette, hey, hey. Look who's here.
勒奈特 看谁来了
- 502
Hey! You know, the day care room
嘿! 托儿所的房间
- 503
won't be ready until next week at the earliest.
最早要到下周才能准备好
- 504
If I had waited, I might have lost my nerve.
再等下去我要发疯了
- 505
I had a window.
我突然袭击
- 506
Fran was in the shower,
弗兰在洗澡
- 507
so I just grabbed the baby and ran.
我抓起婴儿就跑
- 508
You took the baby without telling Fran?
你没有和她说?
- 509
I refuse to be bullied by that woman. You were right.
我不想再让那女人说了算 你是对的
- 510
Mindy is my daughter, I wanted to spend time with her.
明迪是我的女儿 我想和她呆在一起