- 531
wait till we're living with my mother!
等我把她带回去和妈妈一起住
- 532
I'll fight you on this. Yeah? Try...
这件事我决不妥协 是吗?试试....
- 533
As Lynette saw her dreams of day care
当勒奈特眼看她要托儿所的梦想
- 534
about to board a plane to Pittsburgh,
要随着飞机飞去匹兹堡时
- 535
a baby needs her mother! You're crazy, you know that?!
你知道自己是个疯子吗?
- 536
Yeah! I'm crazy to think...
是啊 我疯了才会....
- 537
She decided this flight would have to be grounded.
她决定决不能让这架飞机起飞
- 538
You don't scare me.
你吓不了我
- 539
Oh. Oh!
哦 哦
- 540
What the hell is she doing?!
她到底在干什么?
- 541
Open up! Give me my baby!
开门!把孩子还我!
- 542
Good thinking, Lynette!
做得好 勒奈特
- 543
I am not on your side, ed. You're not?
我可没站在你那边! 你不是?
- 544
No, I am on mindy's side.
我是为了明迪着想
- 545
She is the one caught in the middle,
她才是最可怜的人
- 546
and I'm not letting you two have her until you calm down.
不冷静下来我就不把她交给你们
- 547
I want my damn child.
我要我的孩子
- 548
Lynette, I have Tom on line two.
勒奈特 汤姆的电话
- 549
Pat, can you see here I'm holding a baby hostage?!
帕特 你没看到我正把孩子做人质吗?
- 550
I will call back!
我会打回去的